But I like to think that a lot of managers and executives trying to solve problems miss the forest for the trees by forgetting to look at their people — not at how much more they can get from their people or how they can more effectively manage their people. I think they need to look a little more closely at what it’s like for their people to come to work there every day. — Gordon Bethune,, Continental Airlines
Latest tweets > Glen Green Pro
- Loading tweets...
- Social Media at its Most Basic » Glen Green Pro on Consumer Attention Transforming Communications Organization – Marketing Challenges of Many2Many Communications
- jari on Avoiding Me Too Site Syndrome
- Dustin on Avoiding Me Too Site Syndrome
- Three quick tips for a successful CRM implementation » Glen Green … - Spunje on Three quick tips for a successful CRM implementation
- Three quick tips for a successful CRM implementation « Glen Green - Spunje on Three quick tips for a successful CRM implementation